UNH Leadership & Management Conference 2018Name: UNH Leadership & Management Conference 2018Date: March 19, 2018Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDTWebsite: Click here for more information.Event Description:
Leading in today’s workplace isn't easy. Managers and supervisors are continually stretched thin, juggling multiple projects, priorities, and demands. As a result, there is no longer one skill set, strategy or approach to solve every problem. Successful leaders must now be well-rounded professionals able to conquer any challenge thrown their way.
The Dimensions of Leadership conference will feature eight presentations that dive in to traits and attributes required of all managers, supervisors, and project managers that are critical for leadership success.
Concurrent sessions include:
- Culture: Creating a High Performing Workplace – Peter Hughes
- Problem Solving: Decision Making Skills for Leaders – Gerri King
- Team Building: Building Highly Effective Teams – Peter Hughes
- Facilitation: Managing Effective Group Meetings – Gerri King
- Flexibility: Matching Your Approach to Fit the Situation – Lynne Richards
- Coach: Coaching Employees To Be More Resourceful – J.T. O’Donnell
- Dealing with Poor Performance: Is it Personality or Performance? – Lynne Richards
- Collaborate: Tribe-Building 101 – J.T. O’Donnell
For more information on the conference, visit training.unh.edu/leadershipconference.