The Chamber Collaborative welcomes Connect & Collaborate to its networking programs designed to unite the local business community. Connect & Collaborate is a weekly networking group open to one individual for each business category. The Connect & Collaborate members will foster relationships among members and serve as a catalyst to drive more business to its fellow members through a strong referral network.
Expectations of Connect & Collaborate Members:
- Actively participate in weekly meetings on Friday mornings from 8 – 9 a.m. at Insurcomm (290 Heritage Ave) beginning July 12, 2019
- Whenever possible encourage a guest to participate in the meeting should the member not be available to attend
- Help fellow members grow their business through positive referrals and word of mouth marketing
- Maintain active membership in The Chamber Collaborative of Greater Portsmouth
What Should Connect & Collaborate Members Expect:
- A team of up to thirty local professionals that will help you grow your business
- Weekly opportunities to share about your business with the group along with an extended opportunity to provide a detailed presentation about your business annually
- Networking in a fun and productive environment without needless rules and fees
Interested in learning more?