This event has been postponed and will be rescheduled soon.
If you are asking yourself "What's a podcast?" or if you are considering starting your own podcast, this session is the place for you. Today about 25% of American adults are consuming podcasts making it a format you cannot ignore.
During this session you'll learn about:
- What podcasts you may want to consume to be a better leader, entrepreneur, communicator, or team members
- What you should know before you decide to advertise with a podcast
- Learn strategies to share your story and brand through podcasts
- Are you considering starting a podcast? Come and learn about strategies to get your podcast started
Our panelists include:
- Kevin Flynn, Communications & Public Policy Director at the Business and Industry Association, and cohost of Crime Writers On... podcast
- Sean Adam and Micayla Jean cohosts of Wild Hearts Podcast
- Lawa-Na McClellan, cohost of Bubbles, B----ing and Bonding podcast
- Dan Freund, My Friend Dan, a local video storyteller