Optima Bank & Trust, a locally owned, full-service bank with branches in Portsmouth, North Hampton, Stratham, Pease, Bedford and a loan office in Dover, is hiring a Bank Security Officer (BSO) and Facilities Manager in our Portsmouth office. We are an award-winning, fast-paced entrepreneurial company. At Optima Bank & Trust you’ll find a culture that promotes individual growth and teamwork while keeping focused on how to best serve our customers.
The Bank Security Officer (BSO) and Facilities Manager will support key functions related to the overall building maintenance and security of the Bank.
The BSO/Facilities Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the Bank’s Security Program and the general upkeep and maintenance of buildings to ensure that they meet health and safety standards, and also maintaining an exceptional, professional appearance.
This role requires off-hours work for various situations including, but not limited to, emergencies, camera review and phone calls.
Responsibilities for the Bank Security Officer include:
- Act as a liaison between Bank personnel and law enforcement authorities when responding to robberies or other crimes.
- Administering security devices and settings at all Bank facilities.
- Advising the Bank’s Senior Management and Bank personnel of emerging security issues.
- Consults and guides the Bank in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks.
- Assisting the SVP, Operations in ensuring branch operations run smoothly and efficiently by providing leadership, training and supervision within the department.
Responsibilities for the Facilities Manager include:
- Managing the waste disposal, safety and security, parking, utilities, maintenance contracts, vendor management, equipment or furniture moves, courier services and repairs for each branch.
- Managing the budgets and keeping records of the information.
- Overseeing the Safety Plan.
- Associates Degree; two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in computer skills, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with purchasing and inventory control preferable.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities as well as interpersonal skills
- Must be organized, detailed-oriented, have good project management skills and handle concurrent projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check and have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel, work overtime, off-hours, and be on call 24x7 to meet business needs
- Ability to safely move and /or carry 40-60 pounds
Optima Bank & Trust offers competitive salary and a generous benefits package including; health, dental, life, disability, 401K, paid time off, an employee assistance program and paid holidays.
We invite you to find out just how different employment can be when you work at Optima Bank & Trust.
Optima Bank & Trust does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, Veteran's status or national origin.