Candidate generation, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize your time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- The Recruiter will connect with the talent we need to grow our business.
- Act as a consultative, recruitment subject matter expert you will apply best practices for full recruitment life-cycle and strategic talent acquisition.
- Partner with and manage hiring manager expectations, recommend processes around interviewing and hiring people at you aligned Power Plants.
- Facilitate the end to end recruitment process; including recruit/source, interview, selection and on boarding of new hires to create a best in class candidate experience.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
- You will bring innovative sourcing and marketing/branding techniques to Wheelabrator.
- Ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in functional expertise and demographics.
- Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies.
- Drive facilitation of continuous improvement via measurement tools and recruitment analytics.
- Represent Company for recruiting purposes at identified events to include developing relationships with College's and Military markets.
- You have recruited for: Operations, Field Services or Industrial
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
- You have at least 3 -5 years of recruiting experience working within the Agency or Corporate side of the business.
- ADP or any ATS experience
- Proven negotiator
- You know how to read your customers and take action to stay ahead of demands
- Travel as needed
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources or similar area of study, and three to five years of previous experience.
At Wheelabrator Technologies, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Req Num: 17-150
Wheelabrator Technologies is the second largest U.S. energy-from-waste business, and is an industry leader in the conversion of everyday residential and business waste into clean energy. Wheelabrator has a platform of 20 power-producing assets across the U.S. and U.K.--16 energy-from-waste facilities, four independent power plants as well as four ash monofills and three transfer stations. Wheelabrator has an annual waste processing capacity of over 7.5 million tons, and a total combined electric generating capacity of 853 megawatt--enough energy to power more than 805,000 homes. Wheelabrator also recovers metals for recycling into commercial products. The company's vision To develop, deliver and realize the potential of clean energy speaks to Wheelabrator's ongoing commitment to the development of clean energy solutions for its customers and local communities.
Wheelabrator is owned by Energy Capital Partners, an energy-focused private equity firm. For more on Energy Capital Partners, please visit www.ecpartners.com. For more on Wheelabrator, please visit www.wtienergy.com.