Hiring in Exeter, NH!
We believe that all people should love their jobs. Our work is about improving the lives of the people we serve by connecting opportunity and talent. We also happen to be an award-winning staffing company with great people, culture, benefits & pay.
Agency recruiting is incredibly hard work but offers a combination of job satisfaction and earning potential that simply cannot be found elsewhere. It is not for everyone, but for the right people – it is everything!
At Digital Prospectors, we pride ourselves on offering the best possible platform to pursue and succeed in this challenging and lucrative career. Our management is here to serve and empower you, not the other way around. We value our people above all else and believe in paying them well – for a job well done.
Our coaching, tools and work environment are top notch and designed for success. We provide incredible benefits and perks to take care of you on and off the job. Add energized co-workers with a great culture and you start to see how sweet life is at Digital Prospectors – and why our employees have voted us a best place to work four separate times.
Intrigued? If you have the following traits, you could be eligible for our recruiting training and coaching program and be on your way to becoming an elite performer in this industry.
What We Need from You:
- You can sell and you have good character. You will enhance our culture because you embody our values: Perseverance, Accountability, Service, Straight Talk, Integrity, Open-Mindedness, Neighborly.
- You have a true salesperson’s mindset. You know sales is your calling. You might not love making cold calls, but you do it anyways because you love the satisfaction, independence, and income that comes with sales success.
- You can demonstrate excellent selling and communication skills in person, on the telephone, via email, and on social media.
- You have a history of increasingly complex sales experience in commissioned environments.
- You are truly money-motivated. You have career goals of earning $150K+ in the next couple of years and are willing work hard every day to get there.
- You would take pride and find true satisfaction in helping people find jobs they love.
- You are personable, optimistic, and fearless of engaging with strangers.
- You define GRIT – passion and perseverance to accomplish long-term goals.
- You have a growth mindset and view failure as an opportunity to learn and improve. You have failed, gotten back up, and persevered to success.
- You enjoy working in a competitive, metrics-based organization where accomplishments are publicly recognized and celebrated on a regular basis.
If this message speaks to you and you have what we’re looking for - take a bold step forward in your career. Click APPLY and let’s talk details. Please respect our strict no walk-in policy.
About Digital Prospectors:
Founded in 1999, Digital Prospectors is an award-winning recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in placing contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire engineers into rewarding opportunities with our impressive and ever-growing client base. We believe that all people should love their jobs.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has been voted " Best Staffing Firm to Temp For" by Staffing Industry Analysts, " Best of Staffing " for candidate satisfaction by Inavero / CareerBuilder.com, " Top Temporary Placement Firm " by Boston Business Journal, " Best Company To Work For " by Business NH magazine, " Excellence in IT and Engineering Staffing" by TechServe Alliance, " Top IT Services Company " by Inc. Magazine, " Most Reliable Staffing Agency " in Forbes Magazine and " Top Ranked Staffing Firm " by Staffing Industry Analysts.
An essential function of this job is physical attendance.
Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer which includes providing equal employment opportunity for all protected classes including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome of a comprehensive background check and eligibility to work in the United States. This Technical Recruiter position is Exempt from the FLSA.