Join the Chamber
- To get connected with your business community and peers, increase your company's visibility, and be an active part of the growing business network
- To influence the future of Portsmouth and surrounding communities.
- To become a proactive part of business-related public policy issues that can only be addressed successfully by acting collectively. These include: improved transportation, clean air and water, economic incentives, workforce development, education, affordable housing and health care, and tax policy.
- To be a good citizen, provide civic leadership, and make an investment that pays large dividends.
- Because you care about the Greater Portsmouth area as a great place to live and work. The best companies and business minds have already jumped on board - many serving as volunteers on any number of important, policy-setting committees. Join us and work to help strengthen our collective voice as a driving force in the community.
What We Offer
The Chamber offers a wide range of services and support for your business. We're here to be:
Your Marketing Partner
- Your business information is listed in the Chamber's online business directory. Your business cards and brochures are displayed at the Chamber's visitor information center. Tourism-related members are listed in the most comprehensive and respected visitor and relocation guide in the Seacoast--at no charge.?
- Our staff and volunteers guide visitor inquiries to your doorstep and maintain your marketing materials in the Chamber's visitor center and Market Square kiosk?
- Take advantage of the many advertising opportunities available through Chamber publications, business expos, and the Chamber website.
Your Business Resource
- Whether your business is old or new, let us help you reduce costs and connect with experts to solve problems and grow your profits.?
- From preferred credit card rates and complimentary conference room use, to special business seminars and publications--you can find it all at your Chamber.?
- As a member, you have access to the Chamber's membership databases directly connecting you to more than 1,500 member businesses and auxilliary contacts throughout the region
Your Voice in Government
- As a member, you have a respected and strong voice on issues through the Chamber's local and state lobbying efforts, and the activities of our Government Affairs Committee.
- From parking and transportation infrastructure to worker's comp and workforce housing--the Chamber is here for you.
Your Networking Center
- Making new contacts and getting your name out can be a daunting task--but it doesn't have to be for Chamber members. Our Ambassadors are present at major events to help with introductions and facilitating connections.
- New Member Orientation helps break the "networking ice" and opens the door to the Seacoast business community.?
- Breakfast Forums, Business After Hours, the Schmooze, seminars, the member-to-member discount program, and committee work offer a myriad of opportunities to tout your products and services.?
- Our staff work hard every day to recommend Chamber members to the thousands of callers and visitors who need information on area attractions, products and services.
We work directly for our members. We listen and learn about your goals and challenges, keeping them in mind as we work for you whenever and however possible. To find out more, please contact our Membership Manager, Briggs Buzzell, at 603-610-5514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the membership application.