July 25, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Contact: Jim Richmond, Seacoast SCORE: 603-433-0575
SCORE, volunteer counselors to America’s small business and a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration, will conduct an in-depth workshop on how to start or grow a small business:
Title: Are You Ready to Start Your Own Business?
Date: August 8th, 2017, 6-9pm.
Location: SCORE, 215 Commerce Way, Portsmouth, NH
Sponsor: TD Bank
In this seminar, prepared by our SCORE mentor team, you will get tools to help you address:
- How much cash do you need? Where can you go to get it?
- The biggest myths about small-business start-ups
- Marketing versus sales – are you ready to do both?
- How to assess your revenue potential
- How to start building your winning business plan
- The best structure for your company – LLC, sole proprietor or something else?
- The people you must have on your team, and how to find them
- Improving the odds of success
- Management skills you must have, or must learn
- Avoiding tax and regulatory pitfalls
Discuss the details of how to start or grow your business with experienced executives and obtain valuable tools and reference materials to assist you. Thanks to generous support from our sponsor, we are able to offer this workshop free of charge.
SCORE continues to provide individualized business counseling free of charge and attendees will have the opportunity to schedule a free follow-up counseling session. For more information or to reserve a seat, call SCORE at (603) 433-0575 or visit our website at seacoast.score.org.