Services Available at NHWorks
The following is a list of services that the NHWorks provides.
1. Return to Work (RTW) Program
- This program allows a candidate to train with you for up to 6 weeks, up to 24 hours per week, at no cost to your company. The candidate will continue to collect unemployment benefits during the training until you decide if they will be a good fit for your company. NH Employment Security will even cover the costs of the Workers Compensation during the training. If you wish to find out more, please email me at Lindsey.J.Richards@nhes.nh.gov
2. Recruitment Events
- If your open positions are currently posted in the Job Match System (JMS), we can schedule a recruitment event on your behalf. This entails scheduling a date and time to hold interviews at the NHWorks office. NHWorks will handle all of the advertisements and schedule the interviews on your behalf. Although we cannot promise a set number of people will express interest in the positions being recruited for, many employers have had success with finding candidates through this method. If you wish to find out more, please email me at Lindsey.J.Richards@nhes.nh.gov
3. Upcoming Employer Seminar
- An employer seminar is scheduled at the Somersworth NHWorks office (6 Marsh Brook Drive) on September 27th, 2017 from 1:00-3:00. A representative from the Human Rights Commission will be presenting and discussing 'The Top Ten Human Rights Violations in the Workplace'. If you wish to register for this free-of-charge seminar, please email me at Lindsey.J.Richards@nhes.nh.gov