Looking to advertise or promote your business this Fall???Check out "The River's Fifteen Thirty" campaignTITLE: The “Fifteen-Thirty” Campaign on 92.5 the River
WHAT: A radio advertising schedule utilizing short duration commercials (50% 15-second and 50% 30-second) with high frequency and maximum reach.
HOW: The campaign features 30 commercials per week (Mon-Sun 6am-8pm primetime) on a pulsating on-a-week; off-a-week schedule with a total of 6 purchased weeks over 3 months. This high frequency campaign creates the illusion of constant on-air saturation at 50% of the cost.
WHY: This radio campaign will create maximum top-of-mind awareness and maximum frequency at a fraction of the cost generally associated with successful 60-second retail radio campaigns.
INVESTMENT: $1,530 per week | $9,180 for 3 months
REACH AND FREQUENCY:
- Commercials: 30x per week | 180 over 3 months
- AUR: $51
- % of WXRV Audience Reached: 71%
- Unique Adults 35-64 Reached: 317,300
- Frequency: Each listener will hear your message 3.5 times.
- Gross Impressions: 1,098,000 (net reach x frequency = gross impressions)
- CPM: The campaign delivers a $8.36 cost-per-thousand
This Hot Deal is promoted by The Chamber Collaborative of Greater Portsmouth.