Richardson Media Group seeks a Marketing Coordinator with strong administrative skills and an interest in project management, account coordination and client service. The ideal candidate will support our media planning, content development, and SEO departments. This person will work as an integral part of our internal agency team and have direct contact with clients, media vendors and external agency partners to help ensure complex projects run smoothly from start to finish.
- Provide overarching administrative support
- Scheduling, meeting notes, calendars
- Train and continue to be knowledgeable on certain agency software systems: Harvest, Asana, Google Office Suite, Loomly, Canva, etc.
- Generate media campaign ad specifications for creative teams.
- Support internal and external client and agency projects, as needed
- Traffic media campaign materials, including broadcast, video, print, digital, and out-of-home deliverables.
- Receive and prepare incoming vendor and supplier invoices for approval.
- Prepare and update agency promotional decks, emails, web content, e-newsletter and other forms of branded agency communications.
- Provide support for agency social media content.
- Support agency principal and marketing operations manager with agency RFP process: compiling information, printing, assembling and mailing documents.
- Participate in relevant professional development events both online + in-person
- Take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Curious about advertising, SEO and content generation.
- Comfortable with technology, including a variety of online project management, social media, and time tracking tools.
- Fluent in Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- At ease working with data sets and interested in metrics and analytics.
- Understands basic math concepts.
- Willing to bring a positive attitude and strong work ethic to our team.
- Genuinely committed to excellent client service and creating a positive work environment.
- Persistent and resilient to overcome obstacles and find creative solutions to unexpected challenges.
- Flexible enough to respond to an ever-changing list of priorities and tasks.
- Familiar with general advertising agency roles and operations.
- A graduate of a four-year college or university with B.S./B.A degree.
Interested candidates please email us your cover letter and resume.
Our agency plans, implements and manages paid media campaigns and provides SEO and content services for a wide range of clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including education, technology, non-profits and professional services. We’re a small team with big goals, striving to produce the best possible results and placing the highest value on our professional relationships with our clients, vendors and agency partners.
Richardson Media Group is a woman-owned business and proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.