Social and Media Relations Specialist
The Social And Media Relations Specialist is responsible for developing and executing the annual communication strategies to drive brand awareness and product sales, while aligning with the Company’s overall sales and marketing strategies. Key Responsibilities 1. Plan, organize and coordinate public relations efforts, including story pitching and seasonal mailings. 2. Create and maintain a press database and an editorial calendar for key media outlets (trade and consumer) for regular press outreach.
3. Plan and execute the social media strategy while managing daily comments and messages across multiple company platforms. 4. Assist in the development of social media content, leveraging the creative team when possible, to keep our social channels feeling fresh, relevant and exciting for our guests.
5. Create, coordinate and implement both onsite and offsite media events that drive editorial coverage and product placements in key national and regional publications.
6. Write and strategically distribute press releases monthly.
7. Coordinate incoming media requests.
8. Travel (including day and overnight) to media events as needed.
9. Create brand-on marketing partnerships including social influencers, sweepstakes, social initiatives, outbound packaging and other co-branded opportunities.
10. Participate on our recall team and manage as needed.
1. Follow all company safety policies and procedures
2. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred or 3-5 years of relevant experience (marketing, communications/public relations) for a brand or agency.
2. Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
3. Excellent computer and analytical skills.
4. The ability to be the spokesperson for Stonewall Kitchen and the brand.
5. Must be able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and the ability to work independently, make qualified and strategic decisions.
6. Exceptional organizational and detail-oriented skills.
7. Must have a valid driver’s license.
8. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on occasion; stand on your feet for at least 8 hours, bending and twisting required. *** Writing samples, press releases examples are encouraged to send with your application *
** Apply Now: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/460116/Stonewall-Kitchen-LLC/Social-And-Media-Relations-Specialist