Board Certified Behavior Analyst
You can make a difference in the life of a student with autism TODAY!
Start a new rewarding career or continue your career in this field by joining our amazing Birchtree Center team! You will be an integral part of a fun, energetic and professional team of BCBA’s who directly impact the development of our students with autism. The Birchtree Center is an expanding not-for-profit organization based in Portsmouth, NH.
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst position provides consultation and technical assistance to public schools, families, and agencies. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to written program recommendations including detailed lesson plans outlining procedures for skill acquisition and performance, creating positive behavior support plans to decrease interfering behavior and increase appropriate behavior, development of individualized data collection systems, conducting evaluations (e.g., FBAs, program evaluations), didactic and hands-on staff training and supervision in the delivery of the above-listed services, participation in staffing and team meetings and ongoing program observations and data analysis to provide recommendations for program adjustments. Services may include delivery in the home as well for parent training and consultation relative to the above-listed approaches.
Education and Qualifications
- BCBA certified
- Clinical experience and professional training with children & youth with autism.
- Proven supervisory and training skills.
- Must have the ability to work cooperatively with a team.
- Previous leadership skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The desire to HAVE FUN, BE KIND, BE THERE & PROMOTE POSITIVITY
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly in addition to be physically capable to; stand, sit, walk, kneel, crawl, run and use hands frequently
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation, Earned Time Off & Holidays that equal over 9.5 weeks off in the first year (and more as the years progress).
- Health Insurance – employer covers 99% of cost!
- Dental – Free!
- Long Term Disability – Free!
- Other benefits available: Life, Short Term Disability, Vision
- Performance based annual raises
- Team Incentive Award
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Program
To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to Sarah Ouellette, Human Resources Director, at email@example.com.