Company Store Manager
Ensure adequate staffing to cover all shifts through effective scheduling, recruitment, orientation and training practices and effectively manage employee turnover
- Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions
- Execute Company Visual Presentation and Merchandising standards and maintain through proper product presentation, sampling, signage and lighting.
- Responsible for store inventory, including managing inventory levels in accordance with min/max system, coordination of cycle counts and bi-annual inventory, and accuracy of inventory information
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Manage store budget and operating expenses, including supplies and payroll costs and analyze variances to initiate corrective actions
- Provide feedback to appropriate corporate department regarding issues that arise (e.g., customer suggestions or complaints, marketing needs, visual needs, facilities’ needs, etc…)
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the Company by complying with legal requirements. Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment and ensure that ServSafe practices are enforced.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Manage store revenue, including proper cash handling, deposit reconciliation and delivery of deposits to bank
- Coordinate staffing and setup as needed for special projects that support the store (e.g., cookbook signings, cooking demos, sale events, new store openings, etc…).
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- May be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week periodically as business needs require
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Customer focused and a minimum of 5 years retail experience with at least 3 year
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Results driven with strong organizational, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft office preferred)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on occasion, stand several hours a day and climb ladders, bend, reach, squat, kneel, twist, push and pull and perform repetitive motions
If you are interested please submit your resume and application to: email@example.com