Escape Room Host
Monkey Mind Escape Room in downtown #PortsmouthNH is seeking enthusiastic, dynamic, and quick-learning individuals for the Host position in the hottest entertainment trend in the country! Our Hosts are responsible for guiding our guests through their escape room experience from start to finish! Ideal candidates are fun and reliable with stellar interpersonal skills and have a passion for puzzles and entertainment.
Sample Job Duties:
- Energizing and Motivating Guests. Ensures every guest has a fun and friendly experience
- Merchandising. Hanging out signs, blowing up balloons and opening/closing up the business.
- Verification of booking information and payment information. Collecting payments when applicable.
- Enthusiastically engaging with customers before and after adventure, offering refreshments, directing to bathrooms, etc.
- Upon room success or failure, engage with customers to take pictures, encourage reviews and offer future play discounts.
- Maintain communication with game masters, swing, management, and guests to ensure that the reservations flow smoothly.
- Follow opening, closing, cleaning, side work and other required procedures when not actively engaged with customers.
- Strong customer service instincts. Stellar customer service skills are mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills. Articulate. Gregarious. Public Speaking is mandatory.
- Charismatic & outgoing.
- Time management.
- Good grasp of general technology (email, booking system, point of sale system, camera, texting).
- Required to be available at least 1 6-hour shift every weekend all year long, and an additional minimum of 1 6-hour shift on weekdays during the summer.
- Need to be able to lift up to 30 lbs., reach, squat, kneel, and climb a ladder.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Retail or hospitality experience (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hourwww.MonkeyMindEscape.com
Send work history to email@example.com