OGUNQUIT PLAYHOUSE ARTS ACADEMY DECK CREW
Ogunquit Playhouse Arts Academy is seeking an enthusiastic, qualified, DECK CREW for its 2023 summer programming.
The Ogunquit Playhouse Arts Academy dedicates itself to the continuing development of programming that will both teach and inspire youth looking to follow a path in the Arts. This is a paid position and is part of the core Arts Academy Staff.
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT
- Contractual Obligation
- First Day of Employment
- Last Day of Employment
Ideal Candidate must be detail-oriented and remain focused in a fast-paced working environment. Stage crew experience is required and various other production skills are encouraged.
Job Duties/Expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Possess flexibility and positive backstage demeanor working with actors and other crew.
- Run each performance (3 shows/week)
- Assist in rehearsals, load-in, and strike as needed.
- Assist with various crew/shop calls as needed.
- Assist with Arts Academy changeovers as required.
- Unconventional hours may be required.
Compensation salary $18/hour, with overtime.
Ogunquit Playhouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to promoting the growth of a diverse and inclusive workplace. For our full Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility statement please visit https://www.ogunquitplayhouse.org/about-us
Please send cover letter, resume and references to Amanda Woodward, Production Manager, at email@example.com. Include 2023 ARTS ACADEMY DECK CREW in the subject line.