Store Key Holder - Full-time
We are looking for a Store Key Holder to join the Stonewall Kitchen team full-time in our Portsmouth Company Store. This position is benefit eligible including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and a generous employee discount!
The Store Key Holder will take part in the opening and closing operations of the Company Store, as well as, assume responsibilities for store operations, including sales volume, outstanding guest service and inventory accuracy.
- Assists guests and increase sales by providing exceptional guest utilizing the company’s G.U.E.S.T. guidelines.
- Serve as a role model and motivate sales associates in sales generation and guest service by making the guest experience the priority.
- Act as a training resource to educate the sales team to improve selling skills and achieve business goals.
- Effectively perform operational duties; opens and closes the store, register, and back office management procedures.
- Monitor inventory levels and communicate discrepancies to Manager.
- May be required to attend meetings or training sessions outside normal work schedule.
- Assist with coverage in other Company stores or departments as needed.
- May perform other job duties as assigned e.g., maintain visual standards, signage, lighting and general maintenance.
- 1-3 years previous retail sales experience or management experience in a customer related field.
- Effective communication (written and verbal), organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate and influence others through actions and examples.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Excel).
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on occasion, stand several hours a day and climb ladders, bend and reach, squat, kneel, twist,
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.