HRCU is a community credit union providing top notch service to our members and making a difference to our communities. We are Better, Not Bigger Banking. We believe in empowering our associates, providing an opportunity to thrive and make a career here at HRCU.
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package for both full time or part time employment. Part time employment would be 25-30 hours per week.
We are currently looking for a Financial Education Instructor to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for teaching high school students the fundamentals of banking by following the approved curriculum set forth by the NH Department of Education and the City of Rochester School Department. The Instructor is also responsible for coordinating day to day operations and student staffing of the high school branch. You will also work with credit union leadership to develop a business plan to support credit union growth goals.
- Our ideal candidate is confident, self-aware team player who is detailed-oriented, highly organized and who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- ALT 4 Certification preferred or successful candidate must be willing to work towards obtaining certification if not presently NH Certified.
- 3-5 years of similar or related experience
- (1) A bachelor's degree, or (2) achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor's degree (e.g., information technology certifications in lieu of a degree).
HRCU recognizes the importance of benefits that provide financial security for our employees and their families and is committed to providing a competitive benefits package to eligible employees. Our best-in-class benefits include:
- Vacation Days
- Birthday off
- Sick Days
- 11 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Insurance – medical, dental and vision
- Flex Spending Plans & Health Savings Account with employer funding
- 401(k) retirement savings plan (with a match of up to 6%)
- Professional Development
- Submissions are managed through Paylocity.
- No phone calls please.
- Direct hire – no recruiter or agency inquires please.