Monkey Mind Escape Rooms reopening July 1
PORTSMOUTH — Monkey Mind Escape Rooms is re-opening on July 1 and will have summer hours of:
- Wednesdays 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursdays 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Fridays noon – 10 p.m.
- Saturdays noon – 10 p.m.
- Sundays noon – 8 p.m.
Monkey Mind Escape Rooms is located in downtown Portsmouth on Vaughan Mall in The Worth Building, and offers three different adventures:
The Stolen Diamond
The Cullinan diamond has been stolen and hidden in our office. Teams have an hour to locate it and save Bob’s life. This room is a traditional escape room and is appropriate for families and/or those who have never tried an escape room before. Capacity six with children and adults.
The Antidote: A Time Traveler's Quest
The Antidote is the latest generation of sensory immersive escape rooms! Groups have an hour to help find a cure for an ailing woman in 1875, start up the time travel device and send the antidote to the past. This room is rated as difficult. Capacity is six people.
The Cursed Tomb
This is a one-of-a-kind Hollywood style room that is just incredible! Groups have an hour to return the ancient scarab to the king to rid all the evil spirits. This room is very realistic and is a dimly lit with a startle jump scare. The Cursed Tomb is a PG-13 experience and recommended age is 12 and up. We consider this our intermediate room. Capacity eight people.
How we are keeping you Safe and Entertained
At Monkey Mind Escape Rooms we know you want your adventure to be as exciting and stress-free as possible, so we've taken steps to ensure both your and our employee’s safety:
- All games are private (you only play with those you came with).
- We disinfect our rooms between every game.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected every evening.
- Hand washing will be encouraged before you enter.
- Masks and gloves are available before you enter.
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied.
- Employees are temperature checked every day.
- All staff remain 6 feet away and wear masks at all times.
- We may ask you to wait in our hallway to ensure we do not exceed capacity.
- After your adventure and victory photo, we will provide a cellphone cleaning station.