Disclaimer: This information was not created by, but is being shared by, the Chamber Collaborative.
PORTSMOUTH—We need your help to support healthcare heroes fighting on the front lines of the pandemic.
Our healthcare heroes have been fighting this virus for 9 months—doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, aids, and support staff. They are weary from the physical and emotional toll of what they see every day.
We want them to see the support and gratitude from our communities and our colleagues. That’s why our HCA New Hampshire market comprised of Frisbie Memorial Hospital, Parkland Medical Center, and Portsmouth Regional Hospital will launch a campaign this week called:
Keep Your Lights Up for Healthcare Heroes
We are calling upon every citizen, business, and community to keep their holiday lights up through Jan. 31 to recognize those working in healthcare.
As they drive to or from their shift, the holiday lights will express support to our healthcare heroes.
Do your part.
1) Delay taking down your holiday lights until Jan. 31.
2) Help spread this message.
3) Share photos of your neighborhood or your own home Keep Your Lights Up for HealthcareHeroes to your social media accounts with the hashtag #LightsUp4Heroes and a tag to your local healthcare facility.
4) If you know one personally, thank your healthcare heroes for all they are doing to end this pandemic and treat those who are fighting this virus in our hospitals, doctors offices, and at home.
5) And please send a message of support to our HCA New Hampshire market hospital staff at one of our social media pages for: Frisbie Memorial Hospital,Parkland Medical Center, or Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
6) Highlighted below is a sample social media post and attached is the creative
“We need your help to thank our #healthcareheroes!
Holiday lights provide an emotional boost for everyone who sees them. In this challenging year, these lights have become a sign of normalcy and hope for many people. That’s why this January, we're asking you to keep your lights up to thank our healthcare heroes for all they are doing to help our community fight this pandemic.
Share photos of your home, business, or neighborhood with the hashtag #LightsUp4Heroes and a tag us so we can show our heroes you care!”
Thank you for helping us support our Healthcare Heroes. We’d love for you to partner with us on this campaign and share it widely.