Gundalow Company: Even more new fall programs for students
Even More New
Fall Programs for Students
Find Out More about Fall Programs Fall Programs start on the week of September 14th. Choose a morning or afternoon, for 5 consecutive weeks.
All programs are designed to maximize safety, promote outdoor student learning, and provide new opportunities for students. These programs will operate primarily outside in small groups of 4-8 students and will welcome both NH and ME residence. Please note there is funding available for individual students in need.
Programs with availability:
- 9am-noon - Marine Science of the Piscataqua Regions - Grades 1-4
- 12:15-3:15pm - STEM on the Water - Grades 2-5 (almost full!)
- 12:30-3:30pm - Stepping Into Our Past - Grades 2-5
- 9am-noon - Gundalows 101 - Grade 1-3
- 3:30-5:30pm - Afternoon Adventure Club - Grades 1-4 (almost full!)
- 9am-noon - STEM on the Water - Grades 5-8
- 9am-noon - What's in Your Backyard - Grades K-3
- 12:30-3:30pm - What's in Your Backyard - Grades 2-4 (almost full!)
- 9am-noon - Plan Your Own Adventure - Grade 1-4
- 12:30-3:30pm - Plan Your Own Adventure - Grade 4-6
- 3:30-5:30pm - Afternoon Adventure Club - Grade 2-5
- 9am-noon - Getting Creative by the Coast - Grade 2-5
- 12:30-3:30pm - Marine Science of the Piscataqua Region - Middle School
- 3:30-5:30pm - Afternoon Adventure Club - Grades 1-4
- 3:30-5:30pm - Afternoon Adventure Club - Grades 5-8
Find Out More about Fall Programs Copyright © 2020 Gundalow Company, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up to be included on this list or you opted in at our website.
Our mailing address is: