|This conference is for those interested in cross-professional collaboration to address community issues at their root:
- Mental Health and Addiction Counselors
- Health Care Practitioners
- Social Service Providers
- Law Enforcement Professionals
- Community and Business Leaders & Engaged Citizens
At this conference, you will learn:
- Trauma-informed approaches to improve child, family and community well-being by addressing adverse childhood experiences (ACEs)
- Constructive actions that reverse the effects of childhood trauma on children and the adults they become
- Methods to boost positive experiences in childhood for better adult mental and relational health.
|The Pinetree 2020 Resilience Conference will be held in a fully virtual format. This event has been carefully restructured to be a highly interactive, engaging experience while taking place over Zoom. We appreciate your flexibility and look forward to your participation. 6.0 CEs are available.