10,000 Small Businesses Information Session
On October 12th Senator Shaheen, Goldman Sachs Foundation, and the Community College System of New Hampshire announced the expansion of the 10,000 Small Businesses program to the state of New Hampshire.
10,000 Small Businesses is a great opportunity for business owners to gain access to tools and knowledge to grow their businesses. In professional workshops delivered in-person and online, business owners learn from some of the brightest minds in the business, familiarize new ways to access financial capital, and build a powerful network of professional support.
Key highlights of the program include the following:
- Offered at no cost to the business owner – every business owner selected receives a full scholarship, with tuition funded by the Goldman Sachs Foundation
- Hands-on education for business growth – includes three multi-day in-person sessions centrally located in New Hampshire (for those from remote parts of the state, lodging may be included in the scholarship) along with easily accessible online learning courses
- Within six months of graduating, 67 percent of businesses report increasing revenues and 47 percent added new jobs
- The curriculum focuses on practical business skills, including negotiations, marketing, and employee management
- Access to highly-trained professionals who understand what it takes to grow a small business
- An expanded peer network of small business owners from across the country
Chambers of Commerce of the Seacoast along with Community College System of New Hampshire invite you to learn more on Tuesday, November 13th, from 4 - 6pm at Throwback Brewery!