Chamber Chat LIVE! BEA/Chamber Partnership
BEA/Chamber Partnership - What's In It for YOUR Business?
Gov. John Sununu and Commissioner Taylor Caswell of the BEA (NH Division of Business & Economic Affairs) have invited Chambers from the seven N.H. regions to partner in developing programs to aid our businesses in economic recovery from the COVID pandemic. The Seacoast region, made up of members of the Seacoast Chamber Alliance, has developed initiatives to assist our businesses - large and small - in that recovery effort.
Join us on Friday, Oct. 23, from 1 to 2 p.m. to learn how each of the six initiatives will aid your business. We'll hear from:
- Allison St. Laurent, Falls Chamber (Somersworth), Seacoast Website - aggregating resource information
- Laura Ring, Rochester Area Chamber, B2B Communication - PPE resources, personnel communication
- John Nyhan, Hampton Area Chamber, Economic Recovery - business assistance resources
- Margaret Joyce, Dover Area Chamber, Workforce Development - virtual job fairs, housing summit, employee skills development
- Jennifer Wheeler, Exeter Area Chamber, Seacoast Safe - business and consumer safety best practices
- Valerie Rochon, Portsmouth Chamber Collaborative , Destination Marketing - driving visitors to your businesses.
Join us through Zoom Video Conferencing for our interactive meetings with Chamber Collaborative President Valerie Rochon, on the second and fourth Fridays of the month at 1 p.m. Local, state, and regional guests will join us to provide updates, answer questions, and hear concerns. Let us know who YOU want to invite for a discussion.
We're working through this economic recovery together, and we CAN do this. Onward!