Connect & Collaborate 2
The Chamber Collaborative welcomes Connect & Collaborate 2.0 to its networking programs designed to unite the local business community. Connect & Collaborate 2.0, is a weekly networking group open to one individual for each business category, it is co-chaired by Rebecca Blichmann and Tony Lemmo. Connect & Collaborate members will foster relationships among members and serve as a catalyst to drive more business to its fellow members.
Expectations of Connect & Collaborate Members:
- Actively participate in meetings each Thursday from 8 - 9 a.m.
- Whenever possible encourage a guest to participate in the meeting should the member not be available to attend
- Help fellow members grow their business through positive referrals and word of mouth marketing
- Maintain active membership in The Chamber Collaborative of Greater Portsmouth
What Should Connect & Collaborate Members Expect:
- A team of 30 local professionals that will help you grow your business
- Weekly opportunities to share about your business with the group along with an extended opportunity to provide a detailed presentation about your business annually
- Networking in a fun and productive environment without needless rules and fees