Managing Remote Individuals for High Performance
Managing Remote Individuals for High Performance- 5 steps to a more productive team and life.
We will cover:
- 5 Steps to high performance in life and business:·
- Know what you want- clear expectations and goals
- Manage your time and your team’s time
- Manage your body-physical environment and healthy habits
- Manage your inner self-communication is key so are healthy emotions
- Build your support network- does your team have your back and do you have theirs?
About Karolina LaBrecque
Karolina LaBrecque, PhD, is a holistic behavioral consultant and life coach who specializes in assisting individuals ranging from teenagers to adults of all ages in reducing stress, reaching their full potential, and living more balanced lives.
Karolina graduated with a Master of Psychology from the University of Warsaw Poland, and also received a PhD in Rehabilitation from Pilsudski University of Physical Education in Warsaw Poland. She completed training in applied behavioral analysis, life coaching and Dr. Sears wellness coaching from prenatal through senior years. With a background in psychology and physical therapy, and experience as a university professor for more than 20 years, Karolina has a unique perspective of the mind/body connection which allows for deep insights. Targeting areas that people struggle with most such as time and stress management and anxiety, she is able to activate the high performance drive within each of us.