Walking Tour: Historic Downtown Portsmouth
Date and Time
Saturday May 1, 2021
2:30 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
- Daily at 10:30 am
- Additional tours Saturdays and every other Friday at 2:30 pm
- Private tours may be available
All tours depart from Portsmouth Historical Society/Discover Portsmouth Welcome Center, 10 Middle Street, Portsmouth NH
- Tours are $12 for members and $20 for non-members.
- Ticket includes admission to our galleries and to John Paul Jones House.
- Reserve tickets: https://portsmouthhistory.org/walking-tours/
Robin Lurie Myerkopf
Learn why Portsmouth is the hub of the New Hampshire Seacoast! Our downtown is filled with hidden treasures. Our knowledgeable walking tour guides will introduce you to the city's rich past and lively present—a unique mix of architecture, specialty shops, and bustling streets nestled in a village-like setting. This 75-minute guided walking tour is sure to bring the history of Portsmouth alive!