Webinar: Cyber Security / Cyber Insurance and Compliance
With an alarming uptick in data breaches and ransomware this past year, an increasing number of businesses have opted to add Cyber Risk Insurance to protect themselves from catastrophic loss. But as the threat landscape continues to expand, many insurance companies are restricting payouts by creating more claim exceptions and exclusions. This leaves many policy-holders vulnerable to holding the short end of the stick when the insurer looks to disqualify a claim.
Please join us for a Technology Series Webinar to discuss Cyber Security and Cyber Insurance Assessments for your Company.
Topics to include:
- An overview of the current state of Cyber Security threats and events in the headlines
- Different reasons that can drive the need for an assessment
- General Concerns, Industry specific policy requirements, Cyber Insurance guidelines
- How an Assessment is conducted and run against your company’s security configuration and posture
- The phases that make up a security assessment from start to finish
- What to expect during the phases that will involve you for company specific data
- A discussion of the tools we use to complete the Assessment
- What a timeline for a typical assessment will take
- What to expect from the reports that are generated once the Assessment is complete